Friday, February 29, 2008

Ultimate Las Vegas Justice?--the greatest depiction of Vegas courts ever

Tony Liker, the former city prosecutor who ran for Municipal Court Judge in 2007, is apparently starring as a t.v. Judge in a new daytime court show. The premise: Judge Liker doesn't stand for domestic violence. And if you're convicted in his dramatized Family Court, you get sentenced to time in the boxing ring with Judge Liker.

Why don't all Vegas courtrooms run this way? Genius! And by genius, I mean wtf? I thought Vegas law couldn't get any more ridiculous than Judge Halverson and Del Vecchio. Thank you Tony Liker for the new low.

Credit to Harmful Error for finding this amazing video. The You Tube preview of the show is available here and the video is posted below.

3 comments:

  1. This as corrupt lawyer who will drag you to court and lose since everyone hates him. Do not believe he is worth a PENNY. Do yourself a favor and get a REAL attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony Liker is a real piece of work! He was my attorney back in the day and so badly screwed up my case, sent my car to a screwed up body shop (pac-man auto) (Nelson Gaton) who 4 months later returned my car in worse condition and sends me a bill for 15 grand, sent me to crooked Dr.s office with a bully in the office calling himself Dino. He was all about the scam! He took advantage of my injuries and had his dr.s over medicate me and wow just screwed everything up for me so he could try to make a buck! Eventually I had to take myself off these meds because I knew something was just not right. I was the only one of his clients that he seen that spoke English. I hate to see how many other people were taken advantage of. He ended up selling his practice to another crooked attorney. Wish I could say more but at this point I'm no longer allowed. I wish because I could go on and on. You cannot trust Tony Liker!!! The State Board was NO HELP!

    ReplyDelete