Thursday, February 4, 2010

Attention Judicial Candidates

Today, I sent an email to all district court and family court candidates with an email address listed in their candidate filing seeking responses to interviews.

1. If any of the candidates without email addresses happen to see this (or if Bruce Gale or Carl Piazza see it - their emails bounced), please feel free to email me at ewoodsesq [at] gmail [dot] com and I will send you the official interview email.

2. If our readers know any judicial candidates, please encourage them to participate in the interviews. The questions are very simple. A lot of candidates take heat on the site based on what may be one person's experience and anonymous comments. Let's see what their answers really are.

3. When I get the responses, I will post them in the exact form that I receive them and the comments will be open. We'll be posting races that will have primaries first.

Hopefully we can get started with the responses during the week of 2/21.

1 comment: