Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robbers and Murderers are soooo hot

Damn it.  The secret's out.  The best place to meet men in Vegas is actually the District Courthouse.

The RJ reports:

A juror in a recent Las Vegas murder case sent one defendant sexually explicit letters and visited him at the county jail.

As the juror sees it, she did nothing wrong. But the defendant's attorney says he now has possible grounds for a mistrial.

The juror, 21-year-old Marnie Ramirez, sent the flirtatious letters to Ricky Vazquez, convicted in October of second-degree murder for a 2006 slaying.
What does a love letter to an [alleged] murderer and robber sound like:
I'm pretty straightforward so when I feel the need for sex I just get it and I always get what I want! Ricky, I don't think you'll have to work hard to get me to fall, I fall for guys quite easily which I totally hate! I'm just weak like that and I'll give you a 'hint' if you really want to get me, smile and I'm all yours! 
See boys?  Stop wasting all that money you spend on bottle service in the clubs and go kill someone.  That's the easiest way to get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment