Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vince Consul Dead at 57

The sad news of Vince Consul's death reached us over the weekend. Vince was a well respected attorney in the Las Vegas valley. At the time of his death, Vince was a partner at the Las Vegas office of Boies, Schiller & Flexner.

The RJ has a good online obituary for Vince which allows readers to leave comments. Since they are more likely to be read by the people that matter, we ask that you leave your condolences over there as well.

Please use this thread to discuss Vince's life and any positive encounters you had with him.

7 comments:

  1. Vince was a class act 100%. He was the type of atty we should all hope to be RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. A good guy, and good lawyer. It is unfair that he is gone at 57.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know him well, but did have the pleasure of encountering him in the line of duty from time to time. Always congenial, prepared, practicing our profession in the most diligent fashion. His passing is a loss to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know him, but everyone in the office who did has said what a great he was and they can't beleive he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vince was a good man! He was associate in my unit when I was Beckley, Singleton. He was always very personable and did fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C. Eric, my man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried to send Vince a Christmas Card and googled him for a new address. I am shocked. Vince was my neighbor in Henderson until I moved to Boulder Cit. We used to run into each other at Costco. I wondered why last years card was returned and why I did not bump into him around town. He waqs a good friend and great neighbor. Sorry, I miss him

    ReplyDelete